Hallo people, hope everyone is great. I apologize for the loud silence....I'm trying to finish up somethings then I will be back. Enjoy this follow up of the thickening of hair using Garlic and Onions. Hope it helps...
To prevent further thinning of hair, I got a couple of tricks to do it
1. Avoid any Sodium Laureth Sulfate. What is this you may wonder? It's a degreasing chemical used in shampoo to lift trapped dirt and oil.
The only problem is that it leads to hair loss and will soon thin your hair out with continued use. Aim for natural haircare products such as those containing healing ingredients.
2. Eat more nutritious foods that contain hair-growing minerals and vitamins. Yes you need certain vitamins for healthy growth functions in the body, but you also need some for the healthy growth of your hair.All vitamins do not benefit the growth of your hair. Go for the use of biotin, vitamin B, vitamin C, and even ginkgo biloba as an aid to restoring the natural growth of your hair.
3. Work on your Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels, DHT is abiologically active metabolite of the hormone testosterone. A great way to fight this off is to drink four cups of green tea daily.
4. You could do one of the easiest and fastest things which is to buy a weave or just attach artificial hair to your thinning hair. ( I don't recommend this though)
5. Be happy and less stressed. Stress increases hair loss in both men and women.
6. Massage your scalp. This helps stimulate the hair follicles, unclog any blocked oil glands in the scalp, and help promote a healthy scalp and new, healthy hair growth. Plus, it’s relaxing and it feels good, so it’s not such a chore!